12 Mil Heavy Duty Fire Retardant Poly Tarps (USA Made)
- 100% Waterproof
- Meets fire resistant codes: NFPA 701 and CPAI-84
- Heavy duty poly tarp
- 12 Mil thickness
- 7 oz per square yard
- 3 Ply poly material
- 1200 Denier fibers
- 14 x 14 Mesh count per square inch
- Acid and rot resistant
- Hems reinforced with rope
- Not UV resistant
- Reinforced woven and coated polyethylene
- Off-White on both sides
- Mildew resistant
- Brass grommets approximately every 24"
- Durable heat welded seams
- Arctic temperature flexibility
These poly tarps are made to order. They take 10-15 business days to manufacture.
12 MIL FIRE RESISTANT POLY TARP
The fire resistant heavy-duty poly tarp meets the standards set by NFPA 701 and CPAI-84. You can use this heavily reinforced polyethylene tarp for a variety of indoor applications, such as covering equipment and for divider curtains. Can also be used for short term outdoor purposes. This style of tarps is 7 oz. with a thickness of 12 mil., making it extremely strong and durable. These poly tarps are manufactured as Full, Finished Size Tarps. They also contain brass grommets in corners and spaced approx. 24" around perimeter and are all Made in USA.